Tuesday, October 4, 2011

hey mama rock me..

IMAG0005

this was picture perfect! I was too late! I took it yesterday afternoon! I was talking to mama on one of our porch couches and I saw this older cute looking couple walking by! they were hand in hand! I believe each even was carrying a cane! how perfect! the rewards of a happy choice made way back then! im waiting to make that choice!! or perhaps praying that maybe one day someone will be willing to make that choice on me!

we attended an outside rock concert this evening! bands were off the hook! nice ambience! the rain was even drizzling down on our noses!! it was worth it! and the groups closed it up with this song!!! trop bien!!! apparently m&s have a sick cover!! ayy???

salut

john

inspired.talks.=.scripture

No comments:

Post a Comment