Monday, July 11, 2011

ironikk

 

FxCam_1310138859809

we spoke of peter the chief apostle today in sunday school! I know realize how happy having been there to participate! there are many great things to be said of our fellow prophet and leader simon peter! I mean what cant be said of him! I often try to relate my life with his and come very short of even measuring up to his stature of a man! I humbly do know that as he followed the Master through every last step of his mortal life I to have that same desire! I come short and astray from the straight and narrow path but I too will never deny in my heart the King of Kings! I want to be more like him and of course like Him!!

sara and I were listening to judas here the other day on the beach!! an ironic song title to go with this post!

salut

john

we.are.going.to.be.there.this.week

No comments:

Post a Comment