Thursday, June 28, 2012

j.m

 

IMAG1384_Rusty

growing up i always wanted the initials of “mj” instead of my own. I mean “jm” really. who shares “jm” with me? “mj” initial owners include the following:

michael jordan

michael jackson

michael johnson

mick jagger

you see. need I continue? you get it. wellllllllllllllllll. today Ive been trying to learn a song I heard on the radio the other day. I know. I am SOOO INTO pop mainstream music right now. it makes my mornings and afternoons. turns out that the artist of this song shares MY initials! ya! that’s right! lucky HIM. that’s how I see it now. “jm” are my initials! its me! here is a nasty attempt at the song. fun one.

so anyway. mair says I need to keep discovering who I am. who “jm” is deep down inside. I agree. tell you one thing! I am way happy. well, other than the doggie problems my family is facing right now at home which makes me sad. I am wayy happy.

we had a football game tonight. I was a little upset following the game. good thing yal were not here. it took me a while to cool off. but im here now! here and tired. so until next time.

salut

john

cant.hardly.wait

No comments:

Post a Comment