Monday, November 7, 2011

formidable!

 

skates

when I was younger, I wanted to own a pair of roller speed skates!!!! like bad!! real baddd! I bought a pair of used eddie bauers inline skates from a buddy down the street! I jumped on a hockey team! id go to the roller rink! and I got comfortable with my newly owned used skates! as I began to see that my skates were no much different than speed skates I guess you could say I gave up that dream of owning my own pair! I was happy with what I already had! and I made the most of them!! I would always win the speed race even with my inlines and they would always give me a voucher for a free drink at the concession stand! oh the days!

now I am learning to perfect these classic roller skates! it aint the same story! I still try my best though!!

salut

john

i.would.happily.drag.you.around

No comments:

Post a Comment