Friday, September 17, 2010

bruised hands...





remember
all i wanted were a few freckles
i didnt ask for this
my poor hands
did you know that our hands have the the greatest positioning capability of the body
that has the reason that mine are all torn up
so when i find myself in trouble my mind manipulates my hands into believing
that my hands could possibly somehow save me from road rash, burns, cement walls, etc...
but thank goodness i have two
for without their positioning skillzzzz, id be walking dead meat
one day i want to be able to
rock some bling on my left hand
heheeee
well, it doesnt have to be bling
the cracker jacks edition will suffice
hang in there lil hands of mine
salut
jm
im.waiting.in.the.social.sciences.section


1 comment:

  1. :(

    (and sometimes hands' positioning skillzzzz aren't that good....like when you're trying to sleep and you have no idea where to put them. hard, i know!)

    ReplyDelete