so what do you want to know?
tips on surviving a natural disaster?
tips on surviving a week-long get-a-way in New York City?
tips on surviving a relationship gone foreign?
all this and more to follow.
- go to church (st. paul’s cathedral if possible)
- believe in the east coast along with biggie (central figure in East Coast hip-hop scene
- find kybo for she lives in the safest part of Manhattan
- look for all the free events and attractions
- check out Time Square at night for free
- check out the moma on friday nights for free
- take a free tour of central park (there are so many available)
- pre-arrange a free tour of the 9/11 memorial
- check out community gardens in brooklyn
- take long walks together
- talk to each other
- laugh with and at each other
- visit as many local produce markets together
- take a break on a park bench
- parks parks barks (I mean admire all the little dogs)
- fake it until you make it (sort of real)
- remember she is a beauty in a beautiful world
- remember your friends (best friends and family)
- take violent-windy-romantic ferry rides over the hudson river
- love luv lav lev liiv love