so what do you want to know?
tips on surviving a natural disaster?
tips on surviving a week-long get-a-way in New York City?
tips on surviving a relationship gone foreign?
all this and more to follow.
jsm – jam
john spencer murrugarra – jessica anna myers
tips on surviving a natural disaster
- go to church (st. paul’s cathedral if possible)
- believe in the east coast along with biggie (central figure in East Coast hip-hop scene
- find kybo for she lives in the safest part of Manhattan
tips on surviving a week-long get-a-way in New York City
- look for all the free events and attractions
- check out Time Square at night for free
- check out the moma on friday nights for free
- take a free tour of central park (there are so many available)
- pre-arrange a free tour of the 9/11 memorial
- check out community gardens in brooklyn
tips of surviving a relationship gone foreign
- take long walks together
- talk to each other
- laugh with and at each other
- visit as many local produce markets together
- take a break on a park bench
- parks parks barks (I mean admire all the little dogs)
- fake it until you make it (sort of real)
- remember she is a beauty in a beautiful world
- remember your friends (best friends and family)
- take violent-windy-romantic ferry rides over the hudson river
- love luv lav lev liiv love
now take my advice and run like the wind far far far from the dark coast of our miseries and hurricanes! find the inland with yourselves and there will be calmness and peace that awaits you at home! we can survive the state of emergency that surrounds us. love. friends. family. love.
we have each other until the end. but lets face it. there is never an end.