Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i can see clearly...

playing around these is a childhood past memory, right gracie..
how ironic..im driving to work and i see a direcTV work van
salutsalut
the lamp/light post that guides me home
poor thing..no one ever bothers to follow her safety signal..maybe because she is lopsided
id like to live here maybe with my future wife..im sure she'd like it
i never know if these cameras are sensors that change the lights or that capture you running through it
mountain of dirt
the redlight shot..on my way
is that my nose? clearly you can tell that my journey to the work place was exciting and not to mention...an adventure!!
i was taken aback when i discovered today
that my commute to my work place is a beautiful sight to see
everything and anything
plus capturing it made it all the more fun
salut
john
give.me.reason.to.end.this.discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment