Thursday, July 15, 2010

people....

today my nurse told me to...
"shut up"
hahaahaaaa!!! was it something i said? :/
these past couple of days..ive spent a lil time in waiting lobbies...
no fun!! i tend to take a quick nap!!! so i guess they arent all that bad!! the lobbies..i want to say!
sooo...as i wait...im either dozing off or im thinking...
i sure do need the best deal..i say to myself often!! they wont get me!
people!!!!
all around! some on their guard as i consider myself..some not...
who will get taken for a ride today..
i have my mom to blame for this...awareness/hesitation/skepticism
i love it though
we alwayzzzzz looookn out, right ma!?
loves
salut
john
coupons.work.or.do.they.really

1 comment:

  1. well, I guess, it may have to do because I grew up in a third wold country? I dont know thats my excuse, but things always work out just fine, we are all winners my dear Johny. I love you

    ReplyDelete